Bear Valley Unified School District is committed to providing all employees with a safe workplace. In compliance with our safety program, all employees are required to participate in safety training. One tool we are utilizing is the on-line “Target Solutions” safety training program provided by our California Schools JPA. We also use Alice online training for education about active intruders at school. Each year, employees must complete required training as assigned by the school district.
The website is: Target Solutions
The website is: ALICE Online Training
If you have questions about employee training requirements, please contact Linda Rosado, Executive Director of Business Services, at (909) 866-4631.
If you are having problems accessing Target Solutions or Alice Online Training, please contact Carol Craig at the district office (909) 866-4631 ext. 1222.
CONTRACT EMPLOYEES: All certificated and classified contract employees will attend a live training class to complete the required courses or will be provided with time during their regular scheduled day. If a live class is not attended, employee training will be assigned online.
The following courses will be completed by district employees:
- Child Abuse: Mandated Reporter Training (estimated time .5 hour)
- Bloodborne Pathogens (EDU) (estimated time 1 hour)
- School Bullying (EDU) and Preventing Cyber-bullying (estimated time 1 hour)
- Maintaining Professional staff/Student Boundaries (estimated time 1 hour)
- Anti-Harassment Training for Employees
- Computer Security Awareness (estimated time .5 hour)
- Avoiding Slips, Trips, and Falls (estimated time 0.75 hour)
- ALICE Online Training (estimated time 1 hour)